6th Annual Open Ranch Days
52700 Ardwell, Anza (Signs on Cary Rd.)
Come for a visit & make a day of it! Meet the babies; bring your camera and kids. Discover why Alpacas are Cute, Unique, Friendly, Affordable & Useful Pets!
- Alpaca yarn spinning demonstrations
- Organic Gardening demonstrations (using alpaca“poop”)
- Fun activities for kids of all ages
- Live Music
- Door prizes – Winners need not be present
- Enjoy refreshments and Holiday & Gift shopping in the beautiful Alpaca Boutique where you will find quality heirloom items made from the “FIBER OF THE GODS!”
Alpaca yarn is known to be one of the softest, lightest, and warmest yarns in the world! Come see our assortment of Handmade & Handspun Alpaca “Heirlooms” (scarves, hats, gloves, socks, yarn, teddy bears & much more!)
52700 Ardwell Dr. Anza, 92539
Directions: From Temecula Take 79 South to 371 North for
11 miles to Cary Rd. Turn left & follow signs.
ANY ITEM IN THE ALPACA BOUTIQUE (mention this website page)
Feel free to share this invitation with your family & friends.
We would love to see you all here!